Are you ready to make a change in your school?
Are you tired of watching your friends and colleagues struggle to juggle their never ending to do list and their own well-being?
Maybe you are just tired.
With many years experience working as a teaching in both Primary and Secondary settings Kate is sympathetic to the challenges of the job. She understands the overwhelm and can relate to the feelings you are experiencing.
Drawing on both her experience working as a teacher and her understanding of mindfulness and the importance of a holistic approach Kate is able to really make a difference in your school. By offering a range of service packages she is able to facilitate change in your setting whatever your budget and help you to really start making a positive impact in your school. If none of these packages suit your needs just contact us and we will arrange a custom package for your school or organisation.
Kate can help your school
There are so many ways we can work together to create calmer classrooms in your school.
- Kate offers a range of Staff INSET sessions covering all aspects of staff wellbeing. You will leave the session knowing what stress is, the causes of stress and how to deal with it. You will take away a range of strategies you can use immediately as well as relaxation techniques to prevent the build up of stress in the future. Contact us if you would like to discuss your training needs.
- We offer training to help you deliver mindfulness and relaxation more confidently. Kate will talk you through the Calmer Classrooms resources and explain the various ways these can be delivered in your school. Contact us if you would like to discuss your training needs.
“The most useful personal development session I’ve ever had”Anonymous Teacher
- Kate will teach lessons to children from early years right through to KS5. Students leave the lesson with techniques to help them handle stress and stay calm able to really thrive at school. An anxious or stressed brain cannot process information efficiently so if you want see a noticeable improvement in your results ensuring that your children are relaxed and happy is the most important change you can make. Get in touch to book your lessons.
- We deliver full day workshops in schools to help students with exam preparation or just to help build resilience. Students leave these activity days knowing the importance of staying calm, how stress works and a wide range of fun techniques to use at home and at school to help them stay relaxed and happy. If you would like Kate to deliver a workshop email us for more information.
- Kate teaches SATs/GCSE/GCE relaxation sessions called “Stay Calm for Success”. In only one hour, students learn a wide range of ways to stay calm both during the lead up to their exams and also techniques they can use during their exams. They will know why it is so important to stay calm and focused so they can really achieve their potential. Discuss your exam relaxation needs.
“…it helped me feel more relaxed and calm about SATs. There are many methods to help me feel calm and it really helped.”Grace
If there is anything relating to wellbeing and the emotional health of your staff and students concerning you, please get in touch.
What is important is that we are caring for everyone in our schools. From the Governors and Headteacher down to our smallest nursery children. We must keep stress at a healthy level, and enable everyone to feel happy about going to school every day.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these sessions please get in touch for available dates and costs.
“The children really enjoyed the session. They have simple techniques to use, especially in the lead up to the SATs”Mrs J Seabright
In order to enable me to help as many teachers as possible we have created a range of Mindfulness and Relaxation Lesson Plans and MP3s which are very affordable and can be downloaded instantly from the Resources Page.
If you would like to see examples of the sort of techniques used in these lessons there are some free downloadable lesson plans too which are slightly less detailed but give you a good idea of what to expect.
Kate loves giving teachers the strategies they need to tackle their own stress levels, and the anxiety and stress their pupils may be experiencing.
If you are concerned about yourself or a colleague please get in touch.
If you just want to give your students the life skills they need to lead calm and mentally strong lives…
Calmer Classrooms can help!
Make sure you read my blog for more information about creating a Calmer Classroom too.